Ever feel like you’ve lost your RUNNING MOJO? Well… I have good news and great news:
The good news is – You can get your running mojo back fueled by potatoes!
The great news is – This recipe for Mojo Potatoes is a delicious way to fuel your body to crush your goals.
I’m sharing an Air Fryer MOJO POTATOES RECIPE that’s just like this dish I remember from our local pizza place. But this is not deep fried so it’s a good for you version!
This recipe gives me warm feels because I have happy memories of heading to this fun pizza restaurant after a big game or competition growing up. In addition to pizza they had Mojos aka seasoned deep fried potato rounds that they’d serve up in a basket.
Now I’ve created a lighter version you can make in the air fryer!
It looks indulgent but the base of the recipe are POTATOES – a nutrient rich vegetable that provides fuel for athletic performance. Potatoes are a nutrient-dense vegetable that provides the energy, potassium and vitamin C you need to perform your best.
- 4 Russet Potatoes (medium, skin-on, washed)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 tsp each: chili powder, paprika
- 2 tsp each: salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Oil Spray
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 400 degrees if needed. (Mine doesn’t require a pre-heat. Follow the directions of your machine.)
- Slice potatoes into rounds about ¼ inch rounds.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Combine flour and spices in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each potato in the flour, egg and flour again. And place in the air fryer basket in one layer. Spray them with olive oil.
- Cook in Air Fryer for 4 to 5 minutes, carefully flip them over. Spray with oil and cook for another 4 to 6 minutes or until done.
- Let cool and serve with ketchup and ranch dressing.
Tips: Don’t crowd them in the air fryer. Make these in as many batches as needed.
For more potato recipes, facts & inspo, check out the Potatoes Goodness Recipe page here
Get more information on how Potatoes Fuel Performance here
This post is in partnership with Potato Goodness. All opinions are my own.
@potatoesfuelperformance #potatoesfuelperformance #potatoes #RunEatRepeat
Keep Going with these: